Saturday, January 18, 2014

Friday Faves ~ 1.17.14


  1. The 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership by John C Maxwell. Lot of a-ha moments!
  2. Sticky Bumps scented candle. Although this was a Christmas gift for hubby, from me, I really love it and end up lighting it when he is not around. He surfed all throughout his teens and is loving reconnecting with it again.
  3. Hermosa Beach. This past week you probably heard about California's amazingly warm weather. We went to the beach, after school, twice this week. I feel so lucky to live here!
  4. Kale Chips. I am a little late to the game on this one. But every day after school my son asked for these! I spray them with coconut oil, sprinkle them with red wine vinegar and sea salt. Bake on 350 for 20-30 min. AMAZING!
  5. Fresh flowers on my desk. I am working a lot now and I am proud to have my own desk. Hubby had an even this week and brought home a centerpiece. From now on I strive to always have fresh flowers at my desk!
Thanks for reading! 
If you like what you see be sure to subscribe on the right tool bar so you don't miss any posts!
<3 font="" jen="">

No comments: